Friday, July 31, 2009

Progress Status of Express 6-lane Highway at NH-58 Hindon River Ghaziabad?

Hi All,





this is regarding Express 6-lane Highway at NH-58 Hindon River Ghaziabad, I have seen some 6-lane highway is constructing But when I asked to NHAI's Chief General Managers ( Sh.H.C. Arora :UP, Uttarkhand, WB,Bihar,


Jharkhand,Delhi 1301 9891874259 Sh. Mahender Joshi 2317 hcarora@nhai.org), he told me that he dont know even such project is going on or Not. Even thouh i have seen that the work is going there this is true that the highway construction is very Slow but it is sure that the Six lane highway is there. I am surprised when i heared from Sh.H.C. Arora that he dont know about such project. Can any one of you know about the completion date of this project or what is the progress status in last year for this express highway. Please help me because I want to Buy some property there. And is it a good time to invest here for 2-3Yrs time. Please provide me some valuable information for the same ASAP.


Thanks

Progress Status of Express 6-lane Highway at NH-58 Hindon River Ghaziabad?
yes it is right

floral deliveries

No comments:

Post a Comment