Friday, July 31, 2009

Outlook Express?

I have a problem with my pc.It keeps crashing upon start up so i brought it to the pc shop and they told me that i need to reformat my pc.However,when i asked him wether the emails in the outlook express will be still there after reformating he said a 50/50,might or might not be there.So could u guys help me out?I just want to know if u reformat your pc,will the emails be still intact with outlook express eventhough u have backed Local Drive C.





Thanks alot

Outlook Express?
I've had to do a system restore on my PC several times, and what I do is send all my email to a hotmail account. I'm sure you could use a Yahoo account too, they're both external. I can't remember if my e-mail stayed in my Outlook program or not.





I know it might be a long process, but worth it.

carnation

No comments:

Post a Comment