Thursday, July 30, 2009

Problems in Creating a new project in Visual C++ 2008 Exprees Edition?

I have installed Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition. When I want to





create a new project, it tells me (creating file ??? failed).





If I open a source code, I can't compile it because I don't have the





menu button for it. But I was able to do all these things in my





university's lab.





I use windows Visa Home premuim and tried giving administrator rights





to VC++, but no effect.


What should I do? I have to use VC++...

Problems in Creating a new project in Visual C++ 2008 Exprees Edition?
I have the 2008 express edition. It gave me a whole lot of problems at first, then i figured out, I have to first create a sinlge file, and then copy and paste it into a already existing project. That's what i do, but i dont know how it is supposed to be done. There should be some sample projects already made with the software.


No comments:

Post a Comment