Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wen she said i need 2 talk 2 u, i knew wut i was, i responded wit i dont c u in 100yrs.dis it cause r break up

My ex girlfriend Candace said 2 me I need 2 talk 2 u! I figured it was just to break up, but maybe it wasnt, so I responded with I dont, c u in 100yrs. but I spoke 2 her friend myra the same day and she said her uncles 11th t 12th grds, said 2 her that i was in a gang when their is none, just crews, a whole nother group from gangs. which i have nothing 2 do with, just dress like it. anyway they told her mom this **** %26amp; cause that we had 2 BU, oh yeah and the 100yrs part. this was 2 wks ago, havent not taked since. well anyway on monday I gave my hg claudia a paper of things i want her 2 say and ask 2 my ex. it to do with how it made me feel about her %26amp; mom beliving hr uncles. and asking to understand I didnt mean wut I said. Now all I want Is to know if she stll thinks im kinda cute and sweet? How 2get her back? how2 talk 2 her?should I express?wut r tha chances?how2 let her and her fam no i not in a gang or cru? and some more advice? I hope 2 get her back soon cuz schools ending.thank

Wen she said i need 2 talk 2 u, i knew wut i was, i responded wit i dont c u in 100yrs.dis it cause r break up
Although most of your question did not make much sense because of many, many spelling errors and confusing sentences, I understand you said something to your girl you wish you had not, and that her family is unsure about your activities with your circle of friends. Best thing to do is apologize for what you said and try to talk to her. Be honest, and try telling her how you feel about her. Talking face to face may be hard, but you may get better results than you would writing down what you have to say.
Reply:just explain to her that it was a mistake and your very sorry. tell her the truth and that your not in a gang and dont really want to break up with her. that your being a typical bloke and jumping the gun! apologise to her.


No comments:

Post a Comment