Saturday, May 22, 2010

Guy backing off b/c of friend?

There is a guy that I know because I am one of his clients. He is very attractive and has been very flirtatious in the recent past. He would always make it a point to come and speak to me whenever I was around. Our relationship is a professional one but I have often thought that it would be different if the situation was different. He expressed to me the other day that one of his co-workers had a "crush" on me and introduced us later on that day. I have not spoken to this coworker since b/c I have not seen him. However, the guy that introduced me to his friend/coworker is much less flirtatious, still very nice but doesn't find me to come and talk, and really just treats me the same as all of his other clients now (this has been going on for 2 days). Will this wear off? Do you think that he is just giving his friend some room, or was he never really interested? I don't understand. I really miss the conversations and special attention. What do you think his story is?

Guy backing off b/c of friend?
Typically if a guy really wants to get to know a girl there is no backing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment