Saturday, May 22, 2010

Indian Embassy in D.C. still has my Passport and I'm supposed to be leaving!!!!?

Okay, I was late in the game getting my Visa but I paid for Express Shipping and expedited processsing for my Visa that should have gotten it here on time. Now I'm being told my "guarenteed" delivery was a week late, the embassy just got my visa application and I have no passport and visa. I am in So Cal and didn't realize there was a consulate here in CA.





I finally got a hold of one woman at the embassy who said to call back tomorrow morning as it was being processed and she has no idea where it even is. I have made 10+ phone calls, send 6 emails, and sent a fax. My flight is supposed to be Thurs. morning and my tour begins on Sat. I'm just need to get there ASAP. I'm even willing to stop by D.C. on my way out even though I should be going through Chicago on American Airlines.





Any advice??? This is a giant mess.

Indian Embassy in D.C. still has my Passport and I'm supposed to be leaving!!!!?
are you talking about leaving tomorow ,such as the 22 nd?


unless you get your passoport/ visa back today ? you probably will have to cancel .........


if you stopped by DC ? it does not assure you that your papers will still be there ? :-(


they might have been sent to CA ? and ? that would be taking a big risk ........


the only thing i can think of ? is if you could get in touch with them today ? and fly there today to get your papers ? if they are ready ?
Reply:Ask in this website you might get people that have gone through the same thing


www.indiamike.com


good luck i hope it all works out


No comments:

Post a Comment